SEI "2U" Rack Mount 48Vdc UPS with Internal Batteries - 150 to 1800 watts of output power
- SEI 150/48-2U-P - 3.2 Amps (150 watts)
- SEI 300/48-2U-P - 6.3 Amps (300 watts)
- SEI 600/48-2U-P - 12.5 Amps (600 watts)
- SEI 900/48-2U-P - 18.8 Amps (900 watts)
- SEI 1200/48-2U-P - 25.0 Amps (1200 watts)
- SEI 1800/48-2U-P - 37.5 Amps (1800 watts)
The SEI 48 Volt DC-UPS 2U Series has a height of 3.5" for 2U rack mounting and includes internal batteries with built-in PDU capability.
Up to 10 individually fused and controlled ports are available.
Optional DC-DC converters allow two secondary outputs of 5V, 12V, 15V, 48V or regulated 24V to power differing voltage loads. Custom output voltages also available.
"Fall back" power by use of parallel rectifiers.
- 9 Ahr battery provides 10-150 minutes backup based on load.
- Increased Battery Holdover with external Battery Pack or Battery Cabinet.
- Hot Swappable without taking system down.
- LVD (Low Voltage Disconnect) protects batteries from over-discharge.
- Automatic Monitoring and Load Testing for Battery Replacement.
- Optional Remote Alarm for AC Power/battery test failure indication.
Remote monitoring and management of system, battery and port parameters.
Power Management Package (PMP) option