The SEI 24 Volt DC-UPS Series is designed for maximum reliability while providing outstanding command and control functionality in three form factors.
SEI 24 Volt DC-UPS systems range in maximum output from 10 watts to 1200 watts, providing ample power to support your load as well as properly charge the batteries.
- 18 Ahr battery provides 10-150 minutes backup based on load.
- Increased Battery Holdover with external Battery Pack or Battery Cabinet.
- Hot Swappable Batteries without taking system down.
- LVD (Low Voltage Disconnect) protects batteries from over-discharge.
- Automatic Monitoring and Load Testing for Battery Replacement.
- Optional Remote Alarm for AC Power/battery test failure indication.
Up to 10 individually fused and controlled ports are available.
Optional DC-DC converters allow two secondary outputs of regulated 5V, 12V, 15V, 24V, and 48V to power differing voltage loads. Custom output voltages also available.
"Fall back" power by use of parallel rectifiers.
Remote monitoring and management of system, battery and port parameters.
Power Management Package (PMP) option