The SEI 48Volt DC-UPS Series is designed for maximum reliability while providing outstanding command and control functionality in three form factors.
For Wall/Rack Mount units up to 750 watts click HERE
For 2U Rack Mount units up to 1800 watts click HERE
SEI 48 Volt DC-UPS systems range in maximum output from 20watts to 1800 watts, providing ample power to support your load as well as properly charge the batteries.
- 9 Ahr battery provides 10-150 minutes backup based on load.
- Increased Battery Holdover with external Battery Pack or Battery Cabinet.
- Hot Swappable Batteries without taking system down.
- LVD (Low Voltage Disconnect) protects batteries from over-discharge.
- Automatic Monitoring and Load Testing for Battery Replacement.
- Optional Remote Alarm for AC Power/battery test failure indication.
Up to 10 individually fused and controlled ports are available.
Optional DC-DC converters allow two secondary outputs of regulated 5V, 12V, 15V, 24V, and 48V to power differing voltage loads. Custom output voltages also available.
"Fall back" power by use of parallel rectifiers.
Remote monitoring and management of system, battery and port parameters.
Power Management Package (PMP) option